How to start vegetable seeds in egg cartons

How to start vegetable seeds in egg cartons-- an easy step by step guide. A wonderful gardening project to do with kids of any age..

Spring as sprung! Well, at least it has in my neck of the woods :). Seed starting is a great way to shake those winter blues and let the sunshine know that you are ready!!! If you've been following along with this blog (and my family blog) for a few years, you'll know that we make a small 'attempt' at gardening each year, mostly unsuccessfully. But with kids and gardening, I believe it's the process that's most important. I always feel like I'm earning a few 'awesome mom points**' each time I see my kids digging in the dirt, and asking questions about life, science, food, sunshine and how it's all connected..


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Lovely Collection © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes