Carnation Cuttings: How to grow new carnations from cuttings! Going to try this!

Carnation Cuttings: How to grow new carnations from cuttings! Going to try this!
My home is rarely without a bunch of carnations in a vase. When I trim them back to fit the vase, I always keep the ends to make cuttings. A friend expressed surprise and asked me how I did this…after explaining, I thought I’d share the information with my GOY friends....

Read more at: http://www.growsonyou.com/the_white_horse/blog/6269-carnation-cuttings
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to learn about growing carnations from cuttings but the link does not work. Is there another site?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Collection © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes